The KA2206B is a monolithic intergrated circuit consisting of a 2-cha nnel power amplifier. It is suitable for stereo and bridge amplifier application of radio cassette tape recorder.
· High output power
Stereo : PO = 2.3W(Typ) at VCC = 9V, RL = 4W.
Bridge : PO = 4.7W (Typ) at VCC = 9V, RL = 8W
· Low switching distortion at high frequency.
· Small shock noise at the time of power on/off due to a
built-in muting circuit
· Good ripple rejection due to a built-in ripple filter.
· Good chan nel separation.
· Soft tone at the time of output saturation.
· Closed loop voltage gain fixed 45dB (Bridge : 51dB) but availability
with external resistor added.
· Minimum number of external parts required.
· Easy to design radiator fin