The LM567 and LM567C are general purpose tone decoders designed to provide a saturated transistor switch to ground when an input signal is present within the passband. The circuit consists of an I and Q detector driven by a voltage controlled oscillator which determines the center frequency of the decoder. External components are used to independently set center frequency, bandwidth and output delay.
- 20 to 1 frequency range with an external resistor
- Logic compatible output with 100 mA current sinking capability
- Bandwidth adjustable from 0 to 14%
- High rejection of out of band signals and noise
- Immunity to false signals
- Highly stable center frequency
- Center frequency adjustable from 0.01 Hz to 500 kHz