IC AMS1117-3.3 are adjustable and fixed voltage regulators are designed to provide up to1A output current and to operate down to 1V input-to-output differential. The dropout voltage of the device is guaranteed maximum 1.3V, decreasing at lower load currents. On-chip trimming adjusts the reference voltage to 1.5%. Current limit is set to minimize the stress under overload conditions on both the regulator and power source circuitry. The AMS1117 devices are pin compatible with other three-terminal SCSI regulators and are offered in the low profile surface mount SOT-223 package, in the 8L SOIC package and in the TO-252 (DPAK) plastic package.
- - Three Terminal Adjustable or Fixed Voltage 3.3V
- - Output Current of 1A
- - Operates Down to 1V Dropout
- - Line Regulation: 0.2% Max
- - Load Regulation: 0.3% Max.
- - SOT-223 Package
- - High Efficiency Linear Regulators
- - Post Regulators for Switching Supplies
- - 5V to 3.3V Linear Regulator
- - Battery Chargers
- - Actives SCSI Terminators
- - Power Management for Notebook
- - Battery Powered Instrumentation