TTP224N-BSB 4 Key Touch Pad Detector IC
TTP224N-BSB TTP224 SSOP16
- Operating voltage 2.4V~5.5V
- Built-in regulator
- Operating current, @VDD=3V no load
- At low power mode typical 2.5uA, At fast mode typical 9uA
- @VDD=3V operating voltage :
- The response time about 60mS at fast mode,160mS at low power mode
- Sensitivity can adjust by the capacitance(0~50pF) outside for each touch pad
- Provides Fast mode and Low Power mode selection by pad option(LPMB pin)
- Provides direct mode or toggle mode、CMOS output or open drain output, active high or active low by pad option(TOG/AHLB/OD pin).
- Have the maximum on time 16sec/infinite by pad option(MOT0 pin)
- After power-on have about 0.5sec stable-time, during the time do not touch the key pad, and the function is disabled
- Auto calibration for life, and the re-calibration period is about 4.0sec, when key has not be touched.
- Wide consumer products
- Button key replacement